Windows 7 Slate Tablet
You may have found it is hard to choose a good windows 7 slate tablet from the various windows 7 slate tablet on the market.
Before your deciding, read the details of each windows 7 slate tablet carefully and then you will know which will be better, thus you can make the right choice.
And below is the list. Hope you have a happy shopping.
Best Windows 7 Slate Tablet to buy
The ASUS Eee Slate EP121 keeps you productive, entertained, and connected. Experience crisp, clear high definition entertainment on the 12.1-inch capacitive LED-backlit touchscreen display with finger or pen touch capabilities.
Windows 7 Slate Tablet Reviews
- “I use it to take notes in class and OneNote works great with it!” – B. Long
- “Clicking on links and small icons really isn’t as hard as I was expecting, the touch keyboard works ok, and windows picks up handwriting pretty well.” – Pwiffo
- “I called ASUS technichal support and customer service and after the first (2) hangups from ASUS and wait of approx.” – Ehab Azmy
With stunning lines, a sleek design, powerfully fast performance, and cutting edge technology, the Samsung Series 7 is a slate that does not know the meaning of compromise.
- “Have loaded most everything I use and all works very very well.” – Twinkle Toes
- “Prior to the Samsung, I had an Asus tablet running Windows 7 and I feel that the Samsung is a better machine with a sharper screen and much faster operation.” – Ricardo
- “This tablet with Windows 8 touch interface makes this device even cooler.” – Wally Asti
12.1 (1280×800) LED / i5-470UM (1.33Ghz) / 4GB DDR3 RAM / 64GB SSD / Windows 7 Professional (64bit) / 802.
- “If you are looking for a tablet that you can really work on and be productive, the Asus Slate is the way to go.” – Victoria Powell
- “One thing that really surprised me is that bloatware out of the box was non-existent.” – J. Olmstead
- “For the past 6 months the slate began overheating within an hour of use and/or shutting down at random times, even while charging.” – Mae Boyer
Samsung Series 7 Slate PC. Screen Size: 11.6 SuperBright PlusÔ Display Display Resolution: 1366 x 768 HD LED Backlit Anti-glare SuperBrightÔ Plus Display Brightness: 400 nit Processor: Powered by IntelÒ Core Ò i5 – 2467M Processor Processor Speed: 1.
A lightweight slate computer with full PC capabilities running Windows 7, the Samsung Series 7 Slate PC (model XE700T1A-A01US) offers all of the features of a full-sized laptop in an extremely portable package, providing highly mobile users with the computing power they need for maximum productivity anywhere they go.
- “Very easy to use.” – Ms.Dixon
- “The hardware build quality is excellent, but the windows button being placed in the middle of widest side makes it awkward to use.” – John H. Ptasznik
- “I called million time and I told them when I send it back; it didn’t have even one scratch!” – behrang
A lightweight slate computer with full PC capabilities running Windows 7, the Samsung Series 7 Slate PC (model XE700T1A-A05US) offers all of the features of a full-sized laptop in an extremely portable package, providing highly mobile users with the computing power they need for maximum productivity anywhere they go.
- “Running all Office programs, power point, word, notes, outlook, Excel, etc.” – James D. Weller
- “It has a lot of unique features.” – Donna McGinnis
- “Best Win7 slate so far.” – Malibu
Genuine Windows 7 Professional 32 bit
Intel Atom Processor Z540 (1.86 GHz, 512 KB L2 cache, 533 MHz
Intel System Controller Hub (SCH) US15W
Samsung XE700T1A-A04US Series 7 Slate Tablet PC – Intel Core i5-2467M 1.
- “Overall, it’s what I expect from Samsung, a very, very good product.” – Thomas DeVoss
- “The 16×9 form factor is all but useless in portrait mode, it’s simply too tall and gets very tiring to use it that way.” – Robert E. Panick
- “I would have put 5 stars if it weren’t for the screen issue almost everyone is experiencing.” – InDepthOf
The Samsung Series 7 slate computers are a mere half-inch thin, but they’re every inch a PC. With powerful Intel Core i5 processors, they’ll run the same programs as your full-size PC, yet they’ll do it in a sleek, light, graceful form factor.
A lightweight slate computer with full PC capabilities running Windows 7, the Samsung Series 7 Slate PC (model XE700T1A-A02US) offers all of the features of a full-sized laptop in an extremely portable package, providing highly mobile users with the computing power they need for maximum productivity anywhere they go.
- “It is great running Windows 7 and I’ve put the Windows 8 Release Preview on the second.” – CEGA
- “I would recommend this product to Businessmen on the go.” – Brian Davis
- “Sometimes the touchscreen would be difficult to use, but otherwise I loved my slate.” – Texas User
Do I deserve a thumbs up?
Want to find this windows 7 slate tablet page later? Click here!